Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Awaiting Min En!

Min En.... When are you coming out?? I can't wait anymore. I'm more anxious than your mum. Your mummy told me that you are very naughty, you don't want to come out yet. Mummy hopes that you will come out naturally. If inducing is necessary, mummy would be in a lot of pain. So "guai guai" come out lah.... Haha. This is the 1st time I'm experiencing this. So excited! Never imagined I'd be that excited going to the gynecologist in the hospital. Out my 6 cousin, this is the 1st one I get to see her being born into this world! It's either they are older than me or they are born in Slangor. Even though is not that fun to have cousin younger than me by 19 years, but I'm happy that I have a younger "sister". All the best to you 小姨! I know its going to be painful and tough, but with God and all your love ones by your side, you'll be just fine!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment