Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Simple celebration for Mei Shing, turning 19 this June!

1 June

Today... Finally after almost half a year since I've stepped in a karaoke room. It's kinda rush today coz I have extra class in school then got duty till 1. Have to pick mum up from her school then only adjourn to KBox. They booked 1PM for the room. When I arrived, I was surprised. Mok was there. I don't even get the chance to warm my seat and VV dragged me out to buy a cake for Mei Shing. It's a early celebration for her. On the way there I saw Inn Shen. It's been awhile since I saw him. He is a bit plum compared to the previous time. Bought the cake after that and went upstairs. Before I made any selection, I saw the playlist of the songs selected by them.... Oh gosh!! 6 pages of songs. It's near impossible for me to choose any songs to sing. Plus... All the songs were in mandarin. My greatest enemy. Haha. When my song finally came, which is Ai Cuo by Lee Hom, the birthday song came. Missed the whole song. Whatever lah~ at least Mei Shing enjoyed herself. She sang most of it. It's her day. Ill und. Hee~ here's some pictures that we took.


















































































*ps: if you look at Mei Shing's picture slicing the cake or any other picture with a knife at the cake, you can see those hands are quite stiff. Haha... It's because that cake was to hard to cut. So please don't ever buy cakes from Ipoh Parade. By one look at those struggles cutting the cake, the taste of it won't be any better. :)



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh


No comments:

Post a Comment