Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sports day

Every sports day I'll be either marching, going for emergency stand by, selling stuff or just absent. This year, my very last year joining sports day in Anderson. I was in-charge of emergency stand by and half in-charge of my juniors marching for Librarians. The librarians were very active and self volunteered. This is the first time I see form 6 with this much of enthusiasm all the way. I mean most form 6 would just focus on their studies and who cares about sports day. I'm glad they came and gave their best. The perbarisan started and as well as my duty. Was walking around relaxed with Jackson. We were chatting as we are on the run while others are stationed in a few stations. While walking towards the back of the line, one fainted, we ran there to check out what was going on. It was one of my librarians. I was worried coz he was under me. Honestly speaking, any Tom, Dick and Harry can survive this easy task. I remember my days in NS and during my discipline test in Red Crescent was 10 times worse than this and we had to stand under the hot and blazing sun. To my surprise, more and more fainting in less than an hour under the rising morning sun. I went over to the librarians and told them to move their toes to prevent them from fainting. Soon after that, a girl from the librarians fainted. Haha... Finally Terry has some use to her presence as the only female on duty. Pn.Anna came along and we instructed her bait how to handle the victim coz we can't attend to a opposite gender. Perbarisan over and we start to recruit younger members from the Perbarisan to the duty hut. With the extra hands, we are more free. Not much problem after that. It's more of small aches and crams ny. A massage of analgesic cream will do. Then in my station, I met this very annoying St. John member. His mouth and hands just couldn't stop. Reminded me of my friend who is also there senior, Jia Chun. He irritated me throughout the whole duty there. Until I couldn't tahan and went over to the Birch hut to show David the latest snsd MV. he was so happy. Haha.. Pity him, the whole world have seen their MV except for this crazy fan here coz his mother forbids him. That's about it... Another sports day.






























love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment