Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disappointing 4.

MUET results are finally out. I told myself is enough. But actually it's not. Sadly I got band 4. At first, my friend checked for me through SMS. I got to know I got 4 even before seeing the slip. I was half hoping it's a good band 4 (marks nearing band 5) and half not. If it's nearing band 5... Then it would be... WHT THE f***??!!! if it's not, then WHT THE??!!! you speak English everyday and all you've got is marks nearing Band 3??!!! No way... Both are killing me. Whats killing me most is to finally open my result slip. Slowly tearing it bits by bits calming myself down telling myself it's a band 4 no matter what marks it is. Finally torn the slip and peeped. ARGHH!!! I'm 5 marks away from a band 5!!! WHAT THE F***!!!! I could not believe it myself. So damn close. ARGH!! what to do... I've got to retake for self satisfaction.

The day after, my teacher asked me to buy the pin and register asap as the closing date is this Friday. There's only 5 of us re-taking the exam. The rest are either satisfied with their results or taking it again next year after STPM. It's true enough that we don't have much time for MUET considering 4 other headaches that is still far from an A. Sigh. I dont care!! I'm taking it no mater what. The sooner the better. No one knows what will happen next. What will happen after STPM. So I really hope God will help me in this decision that I've made.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment