Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Penang trip - Day One (part 1)

Morning or good to say, the afternoon sun is shining through my room window lighting my room. I woke up. It's almost afternoon. I haven't pack a thing. Anyways what is there to pack? It's just 2 days... By now, half a day is gone. I don't really care much about packing. Just some clothes and toiletries will do. And there, packed and ready to go. Before we depart, Unc. Justin still have his work to do. Mum is obviously unhappy. It's printed all over her face. Unc. Justin is repeating his role as the one that drags time knowing there's a train to catch. After he has finished his work. We head to a coffee shop to have a simple lunch. I had the smallest portion of Wan Tan mee ever. And there.... Hitting the highway and off we go! I was sleeping throughout the journey coz I slept quite late the day before. We stopped at a R&R to take a rest before we continue. Nothing much here.. But my hands itched to take photos... Here are some...















After that short break, went to the petrol station to refuel. And finally reaching the bridge...


Surprisingly, it's quite fast with the number of cars on this bridge. This are some scenes on the move from the window...





















And then, finally reached the hotel. So near yet so far... Still not so use to the one way road. It's kinda confusing. 1st impression... Okay lah... Should be better than YMCA... The last horrible hostel I went the last time.








The name itself gave a good impression. But once I took my first step in....
.....
.....
Gosh... It's old and creepy. And theres only one receptionist sitting there giving her bothering look. Maybe it's just her inborn lips that made her look frustrated and inpatient when she was attending to my mum. Gosh. The lift.... The horror.. Didn't even got in entirely and it closes fast even if you are pressing on that creepy old "open" button. When the lift lifts, gosh... It's exactly like some horror movie, it creeps me out imagining that there will be someone with long and wet hair waiting at the door to strangle me once the lift is open. The most hilarious thing was my mum suggested us to go to the swimming pool to have a look. Guess what... The swimming pool is at the 23rd floor. Our room is on the 13th floor. Compromising the condition of the lift, going up 13 floors is a nightmare... Going 23 floors would be a suicide!! Went in to the room after rushing out of the horrible lift..... To be continued....

love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment