Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Legs on wheels

June 10
History was marked on today. For the very first time I set foot on wheels! I actually skated with roller blades. I remember the first time I tried on one is the one for children with 2 by 2 wheels. This time, I have to balance. Standing up was hard enough. At first, taking one small step was so hard. I didn't imagine the roller blade was that heavy!! Gawd! I haft hold on to the railings harder than focusing on standing. Later I learn how to gain balance. Nice! Soon I got to glide a bit. Sadly I hafta go back. Actually I've waited for almost an hour for the correct size shoes. By the time I put on my roller blades, they have played and sweat like mad. So another hour for them is more than enough. Jia Chun was sitting down there ruthlessly and tired.





From left, me, Chun Sing, Vivian, ,S'ng and our camera man, Jia Chun. We went on to Next door to have lunch and went home with all the fun and pain and sweat... Hehe... There's always a price to pay besides the RM10 entrance fee.

love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment