Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Handbag for A New Year!

Jan 31

Went for shopping at Kinta City. It's Monday, but there was so many people. Like there was no other place to go. I brought mum and grandma for jalan jalan. Grandma saw a promotion on sunglasses. She went there to have a look. She start asking the salesman. At first I thought she was just going to ask for fun. See see she was actually having motive to get it. She aloes mum to pick with her. It's actually a sweet deal. 2 pairs for a hundred ringgit. Okay lah~ but I pity the salesman. Have to entertain my grandma for so long. Haha. My mum even said that it is a good training for him. After that mum and I went to other shops around to look for a handbag since her favorite one finally worn out. Went to quite a lot of shops yet we can't find. Either it's too ugly or just plain expensive. At last we went to Vincci where my neighbor was working to get the handbag. It was initially RM145 nett. But with her staff price, we got it for RM87. 40% off. Okay lah. It was nice and mum was happy. I told her I'm sponsoring RM50 and the rest Jerome might fork out. Jerome agreed anyways. So it consider as her CNY present from us. HAPPY CNY MUM!!!!



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment