Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter gift.

Every good friday and Easter is a drag for me coz the caths are always doing the same thing. The same verse from the bible, the same script, the same story and the same everything. Nothing seemed to be different. The only difference is I no longer celebrate them with friends. All went their separate ways after confirmation. God is truly great. Every celebration in church will unite all of us.

I was walking around the church and I met some of my close sunday school class mates. I saw Shari, Nigel and Gabby. Not to mention I saw Dina! It's been so long. :( but I didn't get to talk to her because she was with her family. The next minute I wanted to talk to her, she disappear. Ish!!! The greatest gift was being to talk to Nic after mass. It's been 7 months since we've met. I hardly talk to her on9 or on the phone. I'm glad that she pour out to me about problems she's facing and what's up with her life. My greatest gift was to speak to her and give her some advice. Through that I've learn too when I consulted my mum. Life isn't easy. When all things are provided, there will be a something in life that will bother you. God never provide us a clear path so that we will learn as we walk through the ups and downs in life. I've learn yet again the meaning of happiness. Something so easy yet hard to achieve especially when everything fails. Thank you God for all the things you've bless me all this while. I may not know what's next in my life. But I know it's a road you've chosen and so I will try my best to follow and go through all the good and the bad times. Thank you God. :)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment