Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

DSLR! I'm looking forward to get hold of you!

I love taking pictures since young. I just don't know why I just have this interest in capturing the things I see. Haha. One thing funny is, I love my pictures being taken but I hate to take pictures of me myself. I'd rather have someone to capture it rather than capturing it myself. DSLR. seemed to be a bit ridiculous to crave for it coz it is too common nowadays. But I don't have it. Mum was planing to buy a normal digital camera which it's size is relatively smaller, lighter and of course it comes in various colours at first. Then I said I wanted a DSLR. Gosh. It took me some time to find cameras that gives the DSLR effects and still available in small sizes. But somehow I really wanted to get the DSLR. I've took her to a few shops to see and to explore. Finally NTV7 helped me! Haha. There was a segment in the breakfast show about Canon DSLR. Mum was attracted as they were introducing the DSLR. So for Now she is considering on DSLR!! ahhaha!!! I really wish she makes the right choice!! Hahaha!!! Then that DSLR WILL BE IN MY HANDS!!!

~sound so pathetic and lame~


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment