Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happiness.

It's this topic again. I just ant find the correct answer to this. Yes, I know I should not depend on others to provide me with happiness. But somehow I'm still depending on it. Give me some room to improve. I've been doing things that will somehow satisfy myself, keeping myself active and happy. The only time where I get to express myself freely is at school. And now it seems to be a barrier for me. Am I that bad as a friend an a communicator? I know I might have my temper and moods. Who doesn't? Give me the room o improve by at least highlighting the problem to me rather that allowing me to have that confusion going on and on. If it's me. Tell me. No use keeping to yourself and acting weird, saying words with different meanings. All I want is company in school. Yes I have a lot of friends. But good friends don't come by easily. Friends that I can openly to are numbered. Please don't turn your back at me. I thought I know both of you and I can understand what you are trying to pull everytime you answer me with that certain tone, giving me the look. I'm uncertain. Gosh!! It's driving me crazy. Since when happiness come by so hard nowadays??! I just want things to be as usual if possible. Do what we do most. I just don't like it when there's always a different meaning behind everything.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

1 comment:

  1. no other words can say...i just can tell u.....i m sorry...sorry..sorry...I know what I did wrong..i know she n me should tell u whats the problem n should not acting weird..sorry....i promise..next time i will tell u directly...:( chesunghamida...!!

    ReplyDelete