Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mr. Taxi, Girls' Generation.




I know I'm a bit outdated. But Mr. Taxi is finally out! And it's MV will be out soon. Wonder how the Dance will look with the song arrangement. The song is okay lah. I mean I can accept it faster than when 'Hoot' was first released. It's just that the song has no climax to it. After the bridge, Taeyon didn't do her usual ad-lip to it. Just plain ending and it seems there's no Korean version for this song. I don't really mind. Japanese will do as just fine. Can't wait for the MV to come out. One thing for sure is I don't want the live out faster than the MV like what they did for 'Run Devil Run Japanese Version'. Oh yeah! Talking about RDR Japanese version. It's simple and plain. But there's a bit add on to the singing. The rest remained at its status quo.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment