Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

It's a test from God I guess.

April 11

A day to remember. Today, imaginations and plans are swirling my head as if I'm doing them. Plans will remain as plans, imaginations will stay on. Hopes are yet to be found once again. Not now, later I guess. I've got a news that Aufar's grandmother passed away and he could not make it for the trip to my place. I was quite disappointed at that moment. But hopes are yet to e found as I've mentioned, Melvin can still come after sending Aufar to the airport back to Terengganu. Later in the evening, he called and said, he will not be able to make it since Aufar is not coming and some other difficulties. "Okay" I said solemnly and say that I won't be angry. Hey. Seriously won't be angry. Just a bit disappointed after all the all I've planned in my head. I'm always like that when comes to failure. Thats why I said its a test from the lord. I might not realized it. Haha. I will bare with it and look forward for a better opportunity. Times like this will truly happen again. Who knows this coming school holidays in June he is free. Haha. If any of you are reading this blog, M or A, please don't feel bad. It's seriously not your fault that you can't make it. It's just a small lil test God set for me to train me. There will always be chances in the future. I'm sure there will be a day you'll be here. My door will always be open. =)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment