Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm not angry.

April 20

Haha. Okay I have to admit I was a bit upset. I just could not accept the fact that I'm talking to myself everytime I talk to her. I mean, it's just a simple question. Yes means yes, no means no. I don't need you to reply in a thousand words. But just look away is terrible. Just because of.... Actually I'm not even sure what's the cause. She just avoided questions I've asked her just because she don't feel like answering. I mean isn't that RUDE if you look away when someone asks you something don't care whether it's important or not. An answer stays as an answer. Short or long, JUST ANSWER! I'm not talking to myself! Arghh!!! That's what I was upset about. Kononya I'm the only one you've ever talked to. Somehow lately I just don't feel it. Sigh~ Aside from that, I'm fine. After that few minutes I calmed down and tell myself it's okay. I just have to avoid talking to her so that I won't get myself into situation that I myself am not comfortable with.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment