Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday 小姨!

April fool as well. This year, nothing so special about it. I find making foolish stuff today is a bit childish. Maybe I've kind of overgrown it. Or maybe theres too many things to take care than to celebrate this day. The good thing is, every April Fool day is my aunt's birthday. So I went over to celebrate with her. At first I wanted to prepare her breakfast and ask mum to bring it over to surprise her. Then mum said she requested for a pencil case. So Kay lah. I'll get a pencil case for her instead. I went to popular to get her the pencil case. A pinkish one. Then I bought some books and papers too. After tuition, I went over. I was truly exhausted. Had a shower and went out to eat. Then went over to Secret Recipe to get her a cake. Haha. Everyone has one. That's what I like. I get to eat too! Grandma said she wants it for her birthday as well. So I can eat again. Gosh!! Fat weh!! Nyways, these are the pics I took.











This the pink pencil case i was talking about.

Happy Birthday 小姨!!! Wish that you and and my lil cousin are healthy!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment