Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Gosh!!! Seriously??!!

I can't believe myself the power of Facebook. I mean. Gosh! Of all people, HIM??!! haha. You must be wondering who am I talking about blaming the awesome FB. It's JG. He added me. Haha! A total stranger adding me. Ignore straight after I made sure that the profile belongs to him. I went tru the pics. That's how I'm sure about HIM. Guess what, our mutual friend was Emily. Thats how I've guess it. What a small world. Almost my entire life without him and just come by my profile and add me??!! Add as FRIEND??!! oh please! I guess a I have a better relationship with any of my friends in my list. You are far from acquaintance. What's the point? Don't try to remedy the situation. No point and no use. I hold no grudges against you as I've never known you. Nice pics anyways in the 'FAMILY' album. Thank God Jerome and I are not in it.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

1 comment:

  1. Erm, the 'Emily' u are talking about? Is it me?... Yikes, if it is, am sorry...I didn't know...hope no harm done...do take care...do blog more...hugs, Emily Goh

    ReplyDelete