Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A new member.

I have a new member in our family again. This time, it's going to be permanent. Its a pupp Uncle Justin adopted during his visit to his late parents. She is from the temple wandering around with her brothers and sisters. Someone said to Uncle Justin "it would be sweet if you pick one of them and raise it". So there came Socks, my new pupp. Cute? Definitely. She is a mixture of all colour a dog could possibly have. Black, White and Brown. Socks? This name was adapted from a Japanese show : 10 Promises To My Dog. In tye movie, the dog's name is Socks because of it's legs covered with white which simply means the Dog is wearing socks. Haha. For my case, She must have worn the wrong socks coz she has 3 white furred legs and one brown.

I was shocked at first when Uncle Justin called me and told me about this new pupp. I kinda disagree with it coz Snowpuff is still here. Another Dogs presence will lessen her attention from mum. What to do?? Tammy and Michelle brought her back, bath and played. So no further consideration to be made. She's in!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment