Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Prety upset.

I'm not sure whether is it so true so far. I'm confuse within. I'm not sure whether I'm sad or not after viewing his profile. Somehow I just can't believe that he is someone close to me biologically. I know I should not feel sad coz nothing actually did happened before. It's just DC for too long. It's a time frame that I totally forget about it. It's true that we can't remember anything in our first 5 years and so true that he left in my 2nd year of life. What's there to feel sad about? I'm not sure. I'm not sure whether I'm feeling so because I'm suppose to it or maybe it's just too sudden where I don't know how to react. Nyways, just a Facebook add. Nothing big. It's not like he is showing at my doorstep. Ill get over it!!! Stop adding me. Not interested in bring your FRIEND. I have quality ones and I treasure them more than you treasuring us.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment