Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friendship.... Counseling??!

April 20

You must be thinking that friends can give us counseling and help us in daily life. I do agree to that statement. But that's not the deal. What I am trying to pull is can I get a "friendship counseling"? I mean getting counseling on making friends, close once. Oh gosh!!! Sounds so pathetic!! With all the social networks and other gadgets to find friends and I am here struggling to make a few!! What's up with that!! I mean I can't even understand someone properly. How am I suppose to find a girlfriend and.understand her in the future. Gosh!! I better go single for the rest of my life. I was so confidence that stuff like this will not ever occur in my life. Haha. It's occurring it to me now. Gosh it sucks to sit with someone you can't carry out a decent conversation. I have to get this out and start having normal conversation without restricting myself to what I say just because I'm afraid I will hurt that person. Then when can I be my real self and stop pretending? Sigh. I have to pick up the ball from somewhere and keep it rolling again. Long time I know. Endurance is what I must possessed. Friendship is something quite important to me. I will continue to seek ways to overcome situation and build our friendship to a higher and stronger state. I must first lay out the foundation and build it step by step, floor by floor, block by block. :)

"looking at the brighter side"


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment