Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the School


It's the 1st day of school. Woke up at 5.50 ( shit!! Late....) we wanted to get our of the house by 6.20 but nyways 6.30 isn't that late. After fetching mum to school, I'm still early.... 6.52... Haha.... One of the earliest! The parking lot is still so dark and creepy!

I am so hyped now.... For no reason!!! But now think of it... Nah~ not that cool. Usually 1st day we need to stand for at least an hour plus to hear the stupid welcome speech and all sorts of nonsense... BORING!!!! however, meeting friends again is what I'm looking forward to. Don't care!!! Just going to stay AHAP!!!

Went in school, wished the usual happy new years and the usual hellos to friends. I wish I could be happier. I couldn't come to think of it. I just can't. Went to the padang, it was raining, so went back to class. Chat a lot with my clicks. Told them, and discuss with them about stuff and life. They were happy, yeah.... They should be... 1st day of school, meeting friends again and be able to talk as much as possible. So I don't want to spoil the mood that much. I took a nap at my own seat for half an hour I guess just to "forget stuff".... I can't nyways. Not as easy as I thought.

Why are my posts so emo lately?? gosh!!! Gotta stop JEREMY!!!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment