Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just Another Day

Dec 8

Today is supposed to be my Math tuition in the noon. Since the teacher is not free, I don't have class turning out that I am free now. At first, Marcus planed to go for hiking. Then yesterday night he called it off because he was not free. So today is just another day. Don't know what to do. I woke up, washed my school pants and went to the room. Saw my school bag. Took out my files and start to list out my work that my teacher gave. Listed it and pinned it on my board. Quite lazy to do it at first, but what to do.... Got to do it somehow. So I did it. Finished one of them. There's 2 left. Before lunch I heard some noise from above. It's mum and Jerome. Mum scolding Jerome for not taking care of his contagious cough. I got it too now. That's why mum was worried. Grumbled and scolded him. He walked to the clinic to seek the doctor... Blah blah blah~ don't know why. Just bot feeling like writing it anymore. It's just another day. Nothing too special about. I'm just so sick. Sick of boredom, homework, health and love. Ish.... Moodless right now. Just want something and somebody to cheer me up.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment