Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

WT??! Congratulations!!!

I was planning to go to McDonald's to study. It's been a while since I've been there. So before that my bro and I went for lunch at 3 something (I know it's a bit late for lunch. What to do...) we ate happily cause it was my favorite Nestum chicken. Yum yum!!! Jerome was sitting facing the main entrance and I'm sitting facing him. While I was eating, he was pointing outside and gave a very big response "oh!!!" I turn around and have a glance. I tot it was the rain. So I responded "cheh...." then I turn around to have the second look. There were officers from DBI issuing summons. I was quite blur at that moment, shocked as well. After a few seconds of stone mode, I took the car keys out to scratch the parking coupon. But it's too late. I went to the car and saw that pink slip stuck to my screen.

Normal lunch.
RM12
Parking
0.6 maximum.

Now.....
Lunch
RM12
Parking
RM 20

Haha.... So proud of it anyways. My first time getting a summon. And mum has to pay for my 1st experience. Sorry mummy!!!!



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment