Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No CNY mood yet

This year seemed to be too early for New Year don't you think? I mean school started for not even a month and we are going to have our holidays. Time really flies. With a blink of an eye, January is over. Can't believe myself, one month later I'm 1 year since I've entered NS. It's seriously miraculously how time can fly so fast.

Why no mood? Besides it's too early, I'm just so unhappy that our holidays are before New Year rather than after it. Usually people will enjoy till the 8-9th day of New Year. But this time, we have to start school by the fifth day. How sad... Wish can enjoy more. Oh yeah... We might not even make it to my classmates' house. Because usually they will come back from their "kampung" at the 3rd day. So by the fifth day... Aishh.... No time wheyy!!!! So unfair. Plus, Mel can't make it to Ipoh because he have to go Singapore to celebrate CNY on the 4th day. Perhaps I'm just going to take "self-declare holiday". Who cares if you (my class teacher) write a "P" on the attendance list which actually means "PONTENG". I DON'T CARE! hahaahahahhaha.... Just going to enjoy to the max!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment