Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little things

What are the little things that can make you happy? Something that you've done, something that others had done for you. It's always to feel happy when a special someone do little things for you. I got the Photoshop program from her, the latest one. I'm noob in it. Cause it's kinda complicated at first. People will always say "can use photoshop mah" but they never know how to use it. So am I.... I was lost when I got the program. It's in a 2GB pendrive. It's nothing big to anyone...."just 2GB??cheh~" but it's hers, that's why... I have a confession to make. When I came back from KL, I took out the pendrive and found out that her keychain was no longer hanging there. I searched in the bag and found out that it was "terputus"! Shit! What am I going to do?? But luckily fixed it anyway.

I asked her when she gave me "how am I suppose to give it back to you? " she was like "nevermind you can have it ". I replied " Erm... Okay..." but deep inside me I want to hive it back to her after i make some modifications to it... (not telling you.... But I got it in my head ady). After that, I told her that I don't know how to use cause it was really quite hard for Photoshop noob like me. At first she said she was busy, so no time to do the tutorial for me. I was okay cause after all I didn't expect much after everything that had happened. Giving me the program was a bonus for me ady. The next time I check my e-mail, I saw her mail. She gave me the tutorial. I didn't know it was a slide show nicely done for me (told told you i was noob). I finally managed to download it after opening it for the 3rd time. It was seriously nicely done and perfect for starters like me, Knowing nothing about Photoshop but wanting to use it. It was a 11slides, 10 easy steps guide to crop out photos and editing!! So cool man. I've finally mastered a bit. Done 2 editing, quite impressive with technology nowadays!

It was so sweet to me. But I just can't continue. I just hope feelings will fade sooner or layer like what she said. One year, ONE YEAR. forget and let go. Aish!!!! I'm just a confused nut wrack!



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment