Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not quite ready

School started, work are flowing in one by one, more and more stuff had to be absorbed and some reabsorbed. The things that we've learnt has to be refreshed and yet at the same time, new things were taught. That's studying life. This is what they call "there is no end to gaining knowledge". I thought with all the complexity of school will kill everything else. Well, didn't seemed to go that way. It's still bothering me. Much more actually. As time goes by, problems on my have and have picnic at my brain cells. Hello, problems!!! My head is not your summer home!!! Just can't get it off my head. Sigh. Just a sentence from my friend, I can think so much today. Gosh!!! What's up with me???!! Oops.... Forget totally about the quote... AHAP!! must stay AHAP!!! :)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment