Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Behind This Box




What do you think of when you see this box? Chocolates? Pills? Chewing Gum? Highly doubt it.... For people who don't know this product and people who don't frequently pay attentions to advertisements aired on the national TV would think that this is a box with 5 condoms!!! (my 1st impression too)


One day my mum picked this up beside my sofa set and shouted "WHAT ON EARTH THIS KIND OF STUFF IS DOING IN MY HOUSE???!!!!" I saw it and said "hmm.... Never tried it before, and so expensive for 5 only wor." she was stunned. Then my bro added "yeah loh, maybe the taste can last very long leh..." sound so calm and wrong right???


It's a box of chewing gum. Mango flavored. Nothing special, just normal gum in a condom box. Haha. It's a thrill that it gave my mum a shock!! Epic wheh!!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment