Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Overboard!

Jan 11
Yesterday after doing math, I went out to the living room to play the keyboard. Mum was watching her Korean drama and Jerome was playing the laptop. Usually, I would just ignore them. I just don't know why I can't get the tempo correct. The TV was too loud. So I had my headphone plugged in. But still, I can hear the TV. fair enough, I
Gave in and went back to the room unsatisfied. Today after dinner tuition I went home and went straight for the keyboard. Mum is there watching her drama, obsessed with it. I played without the headphones. Know what's the worst was? She increase the volume. I followed. And he keep on turning the volume louder!!! Couldn't TAHAN anymore!!! Going OVERBOARD!!!! off the keyboard and went back to the room!!! AGAIN!!!!! ISH!!!!

love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment