Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Writing more than what I post.

What does the title means? Write too many stuff but only saved in drafts and never posting them? Or writing and posting them at a different blog?

Well, I do both. Sick of bring DC in the house. Sometimes it's just so crappy that whatever that you type can only be seen in your draft and not on your actual blog page. Not having freedom of Internet excess can really make life worse but I think I've live long without it, so not having it is a common thing. However, once in awhile, I just hope I an have it at home, updating myself about the people around me an blog walking (more like blog stalking). Sigh. Whats with me?? Complaining all the time!! Arghh....!/(/&&:?;@,@8>|*{£?~+~

Oh yeah.. The other version that describes the title. I have another blog under the same account with different URL and different content (not adult content) but only accessible by the author who is.... Erm.... ME ME ME!!!! YEAH!!! ME!!!!! It's more like a space to express feelings without letting others no how I feel. I don't know why, but somehow, I just like to keep certain feelings to myself and not tell or express them. Yeah, I'm secretive. But tak kan I go and share with everyone about every single thing about me?? Haha....



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment