Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Most Drama Watched Ever Award


For this one whole month Dec, Mum had done
the oddest.... ODDEST ( to a lot of aunties ) yet the COOLEST to me!!! It's all about the "STUPID BOX".... What's a "STUPID BOX"? well, stupid box is what my mum refer to TV and the computer when my bro and I was quite addict to it. Guess what?? She's one now. "STUPID BOX" addict. The last time I've posted her being possessed by laptop games, after that, the Drama..... Gosh....

These are the movies she watched this whole month of Dec last year.....



Cinderella's Sister.


The Birth Of The Rich.


Doctor Champ.


Thank You.


My Fair Lady.


Prosecutor Princess.


Personal Taste.


A Taiwanese Drama.


Oh! My Lady. This is her favorite so far. She watched the whole drama twice and the ending for 3 times!! Gosh!!! Just because Choi Si Won (Super Junior) is very handsome.....WT??!!

She also did watch the beginning (around 5 episodes) and a few episodes before the ending. He's beautiful.





And there's one which I don't know the name cause it's all in mandarin. Isn't that amazing?? So I've awarded her "MOST DRAMA WATCHED VER AWARD" for the month of Dec2010.


Total of 11 and a quarter drama, a number of 180++ episodes for the entire month of Dec (starting early Dec, "Thank You" was the culprit . She is still watching now. Some very old show (2004) in VCD!!! OH EM GEE!!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment