Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Simple YET Nice

Jan 7

What's simple yet nice?? A wonderful meal. I went to grandma's place after tuition today to have dinner. Not really for dinner, it's actually to wait for my bro to pick me up. I went to grandma's place and my mind couldn't resist to say no to MAGNIFICENT food that she got. This time, she didn't cook. She went and "tapao" some fried chicken in pandan leaf. Very nice!!! And she just cooked taugeh + broccoli and some fried egg. It's as nice as what I've said, simple YET nice. Eventhough she didn't cook the main course which was the chick, but everything that was prepared (don't care prepared, tapao, or reheat) its just seemed to be better!!!!! Anyways, bad news was, Jerome was sick and I TERDELETED something WTFH!!!!! I can't believe what I've done!!! Went down the hill straight away. Arghh!!!!!!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment