Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy, Empty

I'm very busy lately, very very in fact. Work jeep pouring in my hands, so much done yet so much unfinished. It's good I thought. It keep one's mind busy.

Empty? Yes its empty inside. Brother is leaving soon (half "praise the LORD" half "oh NO!!") now when I'm awake, he's asleep, when I'm doing stuff, he plays the com. So we are both busy with our own stuff. Sometimes I just want someone to be by my side even without saying a word. And sometimes I need someone that can do beyond that. But what to do.... I'm just going to make life great. Make life as happy as possible? Yeah.. Perhaps. I have to. A year's quote is really hard to follow right? Harder to follow "loose 5KG in this year". Cause I've successfully loose 2KG... hehe.... Thanks to mum not stocking food at home leaving my fridge as empty as possible. And all those milk, cereals and oat she bought. Gosh.... But it's really nice. Cereals and oats rawks!!! I need to not just loose weight, but to loose my belly!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment