Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

GOSH!!!!

You know what time the old lady slept!!!!! I'm not being rude or what. But my mum slept at 7.30... You've heard me right!!! SEVEN THIRTY IN THE MORNING! Thats a new highscore!!! She started the show at around 9 or 10 something and finish the whole 20 ep drama (of course she skip as she watch) until 7.30!!! WT. I asked her this morning what time did you slept yesterday? She replied in a odd/cool way. 1 hour later than Jerome. I was like ----------- =.= ----------- for that spur moment. Usually Jerome would be the latest to bed and now her turn pulak. She is seriously an addict already. Good thing in a way. She pay less attention in mumbling unnecessary things. Bad thing for her health. She's aging and still do this kind of stunts. Ahaha.... I don't care anymore. As long as she's happy. Giving her the award doesn't seemed to be a bad idea after all!!!





love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment